yield: 6 prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 25 MINUTES total time: 35 MINUTES
- 1 ½ lbs. Large shrimp peeled and deveined with tails on
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 3 tsp. Minced garlic
- ½ C. White cooking wine
- 1 ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ½ C. Parmesan cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Saute on both sides until seared and cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium, and add the butter and garlic to the skillet. Saute until the butter is melted.
- Stir the white cooking wine into the skillet, and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Whisk the heavy whipping cream into the skillet and simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Stir the parmesan cheese into the sauce, and add the shrimp back to the skillet, tossing to coat well.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables or pasta.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 479 TOTAL FAT: 36g SATURATED FAT: 20g TRANS FAT: 1g UNSATURATED FAT: 14g CHOLESTEROL: 328mg SODIUM: 1276mg CARBO HYDRATES: 5g NET CARBO HYDRATES: 0g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 2g SUGAR ALCOHOLS: 0g PROTEIN: 30g